Welcome to my blog

Hello, my name is Esther Bernal. I´m the second-born sister out of four brothers, an avid traveler and an entrepreneur. I'm also a typical wife and a chef-in training, but above all, a passionate woman who loves photography!

I love taking pictures that inspire; images that speak for themselves and tells your story the way you've always wanted it to be told.

Archive

'Madly in love' Kristine and Josh's Wedding at Los Barriles

Friday, May 31, 2013


I first met Kristine and Josh in a coffee shop in San Jose del Cabo. They were planning their wedding from scratch and I immediately liked them. I felt like I have known them as their life-long friend's. You could see clearly in their eyes that they were in love and easily feel their honesty with their natural smiles. Aren't our eyes really show ourselves and joy? I love people like Kristine and Josh and I couldn't wait to take their pictures.

The wedding was on a private villa in a small town in Los Barriles. It was a quite adventure to arrive there but definitely worth it. The town is quieter than  Cabo and his sister San Jose and the only noise you could hear was smooth waves of Sea of Cortez, touching gently yellow sands of Baja shores. The bride and groom were surrounded by family and closest friends. The setting was simply beautiful and splash of Mexican colors turned scenery into a tropical island. Kristine designed everything herself, including invitations, decorations. Her designed red shoes matched perfectly with Josh's red tie.

The ceremony were free spirited and full of emotions. I think there comes a moment we have to stop words. Isn't this supposed to be ultimate goal of a wedding photographer? To have your clients just look at and enjoy their photos with a happy smile in your heart. I feel so lucky and thankful to connect with people like you.

Saludos from Mexico!

Hair and make up: Neysa Berman -Blanc Salon

Ayunik event  desing



























No comments:

Post a Comment