Welcome to my blog

Hello, my name is Esther Bernal. I´m the second-born sister out of four brothers, an avid traveler and an entrepreneur. I'm also a typical wife and a chef-in training, but above all, a passionate woman who loves photography!

I love taking pictures that inspire; images that speak for themselves and tells your story the way you've always wanted it to be told.

Archive

A couture and natural Engagement Photo Session in Los Cabos.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Beautiful, elegant couple, Rachel and Eddie came to Cabo to celebrate their engagement and their wedding in November. A photo session on a hot day at sunny Cabo beaches couldn't be more joyful and fun for a wedding photographer like me when we take photos of couples with lovely nature and their classy suits. Thank you both and I wish you a happy marriage and love in your life .

Saludos desde Mexico!



No comments:

Post a Comment