Welcome to my blog

Hello, my name is Esther Bernal. I´m the second-born sister out of four brothers, an avid traveler and an entrepreneur. I'm also a typical wife and a chef-in training, but above all, a passionate woman who loves photography!

I love taking pictures that inspire; images that speak for themselves and tells your story the way you've always wanted it to be told.

Archive

My beautiful clients in 2012. Thank you all!

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Holiday Season is here and I would like to thank to all the people who made 2012,one of the best year in my life. I have had chances to meet so many beautiful people that I can not be more luckier and happier, as a photographer.

To all the couples who got married, engaged, renewed their vows, and their families and friends; Thank you for trusting me and letting me be part of your special day and your life.

May the 2013 brings you happiness, joy, health, peace and love.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

THANK YOU!

Esther Bernal











No comments:

Post a Comment