Welcome to my blog

Hello, my name is Esther Bernal. I´m the second-born sister out of four brothers, an avid traveler and an entrepreneur. I'm also a typical wife and a chef-in training, but above all, a passionate woman who loves photography!

I love taking pictures that inspire; images that speak for themselves and tells your story the way you've always wanted it to be told.

Archive

Nicole and Andrew's wedding album

Thursday, October 11, 2012

These beautiful words are the reason that I love my work and  wedding photography. Thank you Nicole and Andrew, you made my day!


" Hi Esther!
We received the package yesterday and looked through everything.  All the pictures were amazing and I am so impressed with the book.  Everything looks fantastic!  Thank you so much for the great job and creating something we will keep forever.
Best regards,
Nicole & Andrew Arnold  "  

                                               














Location: Barceló Los Cabos Palace Deluxe
Wedding Coordinator: Abigail Bautista


No comments:

Post a Comment