Welcome to my blog

Hello, my name is Esther Bernal. I´m the second-born sister out of four brothers, an avid traveler and an entrepreneur. I'm also a typical wife and a chef-in training, but above all, a passionate woman who loves photography!

I love taking pictures that inspire; images that speak for themselves and tells your story the way you've always wanted it to be told.

Archive

Beautiful Bride

Thursday, April 19, 2012


 
She smiles, she laughes
She cries, she screams,
she has happily fall in love
She is your beautiful bride

She dreams, she thinks
She hopes, she scares
she wishes your love would last
She wants to be your only one

She dances, she smiles
she walks, she talks
Your gaze follows her
everywhere she goes with you

She is the love of your life
Everything you have dream
 She is your present and future
She is your beautiful bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment