Welcome to my blog

Hello, my name is Esther Bernal. I´m the second-born sister out of four brothers, an avid traveler and an entrepreneur. I'm also a typical wife and a chef-in training, but above all, a passionate woman who loves photography!

I love taking pictures that inspire; images that speak for themselves and tells your story the way you've always wanted it to be told.

Archive

" I have your back"

Monday, May 7, 2012

She surprised him with a note that she stitched into the lining of his jacket, a detail that brought him to tears on the day of his wedding. He knew she would always be there for him the same way he would always be there for her.

This month, Kendall and Dion will celebrate their First Anniversary. I wish them both another wonderful year full of love and support for each other; may this year be the first of many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment